Arlene's Leonard Cohen Scrapbook Is Back Online

January 17, 2013

A Personal Thank You
I would to thank all the wonderful Leonard Cohen FRIENDS who wrote, said prayers, lit candles and those who sent delicious special treats from afar to cheer me on. It was very much appreciated. I was very touched. 

The Leonard Cohen community is truly exceptional.

It's nice to be back online.  I have more rehab ahead but I look forward to resuming posts, especially about my Leonard Cohen concert experiences. The incredible memories from those six recent concerts kept me going on my darkest days.

---Arlene

9 comments:

  1. Hi Arlene! happy to have you back online !! missed you sooooo much ! big,big hug to you !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you back Arlene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Arlene,
    Seeing that you are back online has been the best news I have had for a long time.
    I hope your progress continues steadily and with no setbacks.
    Best wishes, as always,

    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy you are back here dear Arlene for it means you feel a little better and hopefully the worst is already behind you. My best thoughts and wishes are with you. Lots of hugs and love. Marta

    ReplyDelete